1. IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to enter for any purpose, any RESTRICTED AREA (herein defined as including but not limited to the racing surface, pit areas, infield, approach area, shut down area, and all walkways, concessions and other areas appurtenant to any area where any activity related to the event shall take place), or being permitted to compete, officiate, observe, work for, or any purpose participate in any way in the event, I, for myself, my personal representatives, and next of kin, ACKNOWLEDGES, AGREES AND REPRESENTS that I have, or will immediately upon entering any such restricted areas, and will continuously thereafter, inspects such restricted areas and all portions thereof which I enter and with which I come in contact, and I do further warrant that my entry upon such restricted area and areas and my participation. If any, in the event constitutes an acknowledgement that I have inspected such restricted area and I further agree and warrant that if, at any time, I am in or about restricted areas and I feel anything to be unsafe, I will immediately advise the officials of such and will leave the restricted area.
2. I ACKNOWLEDGE that Automoment reserves the right to refuse entry to me at any time and in the event that I am required to do so, I will do it promptly.
3. I HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the releases and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur due to the presence of me in or upon the restricted area or in any way competing, officiating observing, or working for, or for any purpose participation in the event and whether caused by the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
4. I HEREBY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE to myself due to the negligence of releases or otherwise while in or upon the restricted area and/or while competing, officiating, observing, or working for or for any purpose participating in the event.
5. I expressly ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE that the activities of the event involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage.
6. I further expressly AGREE that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of Singapore in which the event is conducted and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
7. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND that track and weather conditions can change at any time and understand that the level of risk may change as the track is ridden or as the weather changes.
8. I HAVE READ AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNED THE RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, and further agree that no oral representations, statements or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.